Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Goodbye Sue, Bryan and Ding!

We were having a Farewell gathering for Sue, Bryan ( FYI, its Bryan Tan. not Bryan Thong.. LOL,sounds weird.) and the Ding. So, Steamboat @ Lobak was our first choice ( As you know, there's no other place to go in Seremban xD). We can spend more time together and able to chit chat as much as we want and Ofcourse there's an unlimited food supply for us, we can take ALL we WANT! Unfortunately, I have to leave early that night due to some circumstances. I was able to join them for 1 hour and I have to go somewhere else.



Group Pic. These are all those who attend that night. They are all my ex-schoolmates. Proud to be a Georgian huh? *evil grin* Miss them lots. They are still as lovely as always. =)



Top: Chwee Yee
Bottom( from left):KarMan, ChaiYan and ME

Chwee Yee was always been the big mummy in my school. She takes care of everything and we don't have to worry about anything with her presence.Hahaha. love her smile =)


There he is, the popular Bryan Thong! I still prefer calling him ah Thong.
Not much change, still look as chubby as always. Jus kidding. Still look as HAWT as always i perhaps xD. BTW, where are you looking wei, some hot chicks in front distracting you huh? His pupils look *extra-extra-ordinary*. Don mind me asking this, are you wearing colour cons?

Bryan and his *ahem*. Bryan is leaving next week to US I think. *Forgive me Bryan, I've short term memory* and he came late that night! I only get to catchup with him for like 15 min?! She's cute and polite. And her name is Catherine? If I'm not mistaken. And the only thing I know is that She's from Kelantan! Bryan,U're lucky to have someone like her and keep me update!

This is a photo taken by me. I'm not gonna post the pic taken by him cause its a total disaster! LOL. You must believe me. He said he looks much handsome in this picture. Thanks to the photographer xD


This girl here is Siew Fong. Lovely huh? I haven meet her since the release of SPM result till last Sat. Miss her greatly. Always been the trendy and smart girl in my school. Currenly in Taylor College now.


Bryan the spoiler, Siew Fong and MUA


Teo Eu Jinn. Our school's EX HEAD PREFECT. Fuiyooorr. And he's currently at Help University. Great personality, Great talent and definitely a great BF-to-be. Great News for girls, HE'S SINGLE and AVAILABLE. So, Any girls out there who is interested in Him? Do contact me. xD

Top from left: Sue and Eu Jinn
Bottom from right: Gong aka Iceman and Puay


Sue is getting taller and taller everytime I see him. This time, He's still growing. Can he every stop growing? OR Is there any posibilities that he can gimme some heights? I will pay everything for that. I fear to stand beside him, it makes me feel that I'm so short. He was our school's TOP STUDENT. and ofcourse still present now. Actuarial Science huh? Good choice for ya. GONG! When are you gonna visit me? Stop answering me ' SOON'. GRHHHH! I've been waiting for you for ONE YEAR now.


I only manage to take picture with them before leaving. Longing for the next gathering. =D Love you Guys xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like the new blog theme... it is nice... i still wonder where you get them...

anyhow... your black hair will take time to get used to... still prefer the blond one... hahaha.... don't worry still beautiful..

Tin3tiNe said...

Ermm. I don even know where i get that from xD

Hmm. maybe i should dye it blonde again =) thanks for compliment!