Sunday, July 12, 2009

Random

Just a short and sweet post!







Chemistry practical. A paper chromatography experiment.

Camwhoring while we're waiting for the result of the experiment.

Don't ask me what is that. You wouldn't wanna know.

I'm not a Science Freak. Not At All!



(Look at Yin Qing's face, he's always excited during any of the practical classes. And he called them CUTE! OMGOSHH!.... how can he call those science thoeries CUTE! He is the total Science FREAK!)





Look at Joseph Face! HAHAHA.. Dunno what is he trying to show us?

Maybe its the I-HATE-CHEMISTRY look? LOL




Another picture taken outside the DK.


HonFai: Always like your striking Green Polo Tee.^^

OMG! Weiyang, ur expression is improving.
Standing Ovation for U. And credits to me!
I've brought out your inner potential. xD


This is ME. My hair camouflage well with my black tee.
Hmm. I look better in my blonde hair huh i guess.
All my Dk-mates are not used to my new hair colour.
The 1st day they saw me with black hair, all their reaction was....
WHY U DYE YOUR HAIR? OMG?! =.=''ing
What do you think?

This is our chemistry lab. Just in case u wonder what it looks like.


AFTER
Joseph looks gigantic and TALL beside DENISE!
This is the height Joseph always wanted.


But this is what they did which makes Joseph looks so TALL.
Denise half-kneeled and Joseph tip-toed.
HAHAHAHAHA!



BEFORE

This is their actual height!



=)
Denise! I want your height! ARGH!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i hope that the two hours spent waiting was not ALL use for photographing...

Joseph is very short... hahaha.. all the best in the prom finals

Blings said...

hahaha.. i hope joseph wont see what arnan written here..hahaha!

yes christine i like hon fai's freen stricking T too!!!!!! nice colour!!!

Blings said...

btw btw btw, i just realised that the link on ur blog is my old blog. i have shifted it to blogspot. i din update the sohu blog for some time. and i even forgotten the password :S

http://szeyin16.blogspot.com

Tin3tiNe said...

Arnan: Thanks alot. But u're not there to aupport me. ='(

Sze Yin: LOL. dunno where he get his tee. He's getting all the attention!

No wonder. I haven seen u update for ages. =D I will update ur link.