Wednesday, August 26, 2009

He is DEXTER!

There was once. Me and my housemates heard noise at the door.
We went checking for the source of the noise.
But we see nothing. We continue with our respective work.
' Yiii.. Ngekkkkkkkk' We still hear noise again. OMG! that noice was freaking us out. We thought it was............. not to mention it.
Out of a sudden, one of my housemates shouted : 'LOOK! YOU SEE!'. We instantly turned to where my housemate pointed at.

There's a lil boy at the door. All alone by himself. We were very curious. How could anyone left this cute lil kid at the corridor, such irresponsible pervert.
He stares at us like nobody's business. and he started biting the gate which is very dirty' P/S: We haven't clean it for ages. We tried to stop him. BUT. we failed. that was a tragedy. We cant even handle a small lil kid. LOL.
He stayed for quite a while. At last, we successfully get rid of him with Alex's Strawberry Yogurt Chocolate. Pheww, he left, we thought.
But he returns! *Superman returns-- LOL if u get my joke* Maybe he ask for more chocolates. I saw that he's still holding the chocolate we gave him. I assumed that he need help to unwrap the wrappers. So i did. And he left. I though he really left this time.

BUT. He came back again! *Superman returns again. HAHAHAHA ignore me* OMG, what else he wants from us.
I start playing with him and intended to ask him where he came from.
But. He speaks different language. Not sure whether its Arabian or maybe its just his own language. After awhile he left and this time he never come back anymore.



He's our frequent visitor.




I named him.

Dexter.


dont ask me why.

No comments: