Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm FREE!

Updates Updates.
WOOHOO!

So What has been up to recently.
I can say. I've been riding on roller coaster.
The highs and the lows happening within a blink of an eye.

Firstly, One of the highlights. My AS result.
Our lovely Chemistry Lecturer, Mr. Siva. He's the best reminder for the releasing of AS result. He countdown everyday without fail whenever he sees us in class. Gosh! The night before the result is announced. will be the longest night of my life. I did not do well in my trials. Putting much pressure on me. I've never been through life this tough. unsecure and disappointment. 10th August the day my result is released, which is also my bro's 21th birthday, I couldn't sleep well that night, been haunted by the fear of getting the result which is worse than my expectation. I checked my user name and password repeatedly for I can say more than 100 times to ensure that I can log in to the page when the result is released. Finally its 7 in the morning. I thought it will be traffic jam on the result page as everyone around the world is checking for their results undoubtedly.

WTH! I was able to log in with my first try. Out of my expectation.
It just happened so fast. I cant actually believe that i was looking at my result.
My heart beats non-stop eventhough i already know my results.
Cant help. I can feel every beat of my heart clearly.
Phew, finally i feel relieved after several sleepless night.

Curious about my result?
Okay, there's nothing to hide.


MATHEMATICS A
PHYSICS A
CHEMISTRY A
BIOLOGY B
GENERAL PAPER D



Hmm, my initial target is to achieve 3 As and I DID IT!
*ignore about the general paper, i did not expect more for that paper* LOL.
Applause to myself and I'm proud of myself.

I was struggling whether to drop, remain or retake for A2 BIOLOGY paper.
Biology has always been the weakest subject. But. I'm not sure that I'm in need of the subject in the future. For me, its a burden. far more than a burden.
So, my last decision was. I DROPPED BIOLOGY!
I'm glad that my friends support me too.


I felt so relieved. PHEWWWWWWWWWW!
But still, I need time to overcome the discomfort without Biology.
Next week is gonna be my trials. Wish me Luck.



My recent picture.
*My bro and me*