Wednesday, November 18, 2009

2012 Outings.

I watched 3 movies this week.

THE FOURTH KIND


About: The Alaskan town in this thriller from Olatunde Osunsanmi (THE CAVERN) might seem like any other small northern city at first glance. But over the last four decades, people have been disappearin
g.

Not my kinda movie though,but the storyline is kinda refreshing and unpredictable. It is based on a true story provided with all kinds of evidence which all i can see is some interrupted recorded videos. In fact, Its up to you to believe whether the incident is true or just a crappy movie to earns some coins from the curious audience.

P/S: JASON CHUA and my bro, LAWRENCE thinks that its totally shitty!

Rated: 5.5/10


THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE


About: Based on the best selling novel about a man (Eric Bana) who has a genetic disorder that causes him to time-travel when he’s under duress. He tries to have a relationship with a young heiress (Rachek McAdams). Go back (and forward) in time on August 14, 2009.

A MUST WATCH heart-touching romance story, totally kick-ass, strongly recommended especially watching with your love ones. I nearly cried when I was watching the movie, but Alex Ling the monkey ruined my mood. =.='' OMG! he was yawning during the movie. The cinema is only, not even half filled, but there're only 10 seats occupied. It seems like most of us do not even know that the existence of the movie.


This is a farewell movie of me with Alex Ling, might not be seeing him again. But he's truly a good friend. Without him, the atmosphere wouldn't be that cheerful and desiring. :) Good-bye Alex. SEE U IN NOTTINGHAM! LOL!

Rated: 9/10

2012

About: Roland Emmerich has given movie watchers several apocalyptic films in the past in INDEPENDENCE DAY and THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW, and he offers another look at the end of the world in 2012. WE WERE WARNED.

What can i say about, Well, I wasn't expecting much. This is definitely a pop-corn movie, to de-stressed yourself. I had fun shouting in the cinema along with 24 of my friends whom, no doubt, will shout their throat out after the destructive examination. Its a still a awesome, if u ignore the details thingy which I found it kinda clumsy, roundly fails to deliver it message. The day after tomorrow is still my favourite end-of-world-movie.

Rated: 8/10

My Buddies


Me,Me and Me

Next Attraction:

Alice in Wonderland.

Starring: Mia Wasikowska, Johnny Depp




OMG OMG! I'm so going to watch this MOVIE!


Heading to Nottingham University this friday. <3

No comments: