Tuesday, November 17, 2009

GOOD-food-DAY

SUNDAY! Yes! its my usual Family Day. But this time its so much difference. The original plan is that. My elder brother is heading to midvalley to meet up with his frens. And I was suppose to accompany my younger brother to get some stuff for his suggie at Pets Wonderland. And yeah! it definitely sounds dull and boring.

Just in case u dunno what is the so called ' suggie' I've mentioned. Here's the picture of it.

I was wandering around and was having a bad day cause I'll be having my last paper tomorrow. and I haven even touch my book yet. But I really wanna SHOP so BADLY, I've been a bird in the cage for quite some time already cause of my A level examination which lasted for 5 weeks. YES! 5 WEEKS! OMG! And I planned to back to my second home after my brother got whatever he wanna buy.
My Dad rang me out of a sudden and he said He'll join us in an hour. How could i resist the welcoming invitation to join my MOM for shopping! :)

Bought 2 tops. me likey this one. <3

We went for lunch in a place called I LOVE YOO @ Garden ! lol the name is really funny.
This place is a good place if u wanna hv a light lunch. and its a Ideal place for Breakfast. I love coming to this place for lunch whenever I came to Midvalley.



A set of 'Yao Zha Guai and dry scallop Porridge' only cost RM3.90 which is definitely delicious.
Small Portion and yet quite filling though.


The Chef make it on the spot. Serves Hot and Fresh!




Whenever u've no idea where to go for lunch. U can try this place. Its kinda like a small food court with lotsa food chioces.
This is another Malaysian Favourite's Food. :) ASSAM LAKSA.


This is What I had for dinner. My Favourite Chinese Restaurant so far- Overseas Restaurant.
Its my dad's favourite's too. This is where he'll bring us for dinner most of the time when we're having family outings. Initially, I planned to go home after all my shopping and stuff. But i stayed! Why? LOL definitely for the sake of the dinner. :)


Appertizer- Baked Peanuts.

I dunno what is the name of the dishes. I only know their chinese names.



'ShangHai Yun Coi'

Bean Curds and Veggie

The dessert- Coconut Pudding. YUMMY-licious :)



Too much of Calories for Today. Time for my dieting plan. Weeeeeeeeew.





No comments: