Saturday, November 14, 2009

WOOOW! WOOWWWW!


Hey GUYS I'm BACK!




The first news is that. shout it out loud 'I'M DONE WITH MY A-LEVEL. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!HHH ' . LMAO. I know everyone will be like CHEH after reading this, but if u're taking this course. I'm sure U'll definitely do the same thing as i did. So, for my lovely juniors, whoever out there who thought of studying A-level which I'm pretty sure that your so called valid reason will be ' What course?'. Think Twice PAL. maybe TRICE. I'm serious man. Think before u make any decision. It might be the Greatest Disaster of your Life.
Pheww. I overcomed it! unharmed.




And the second GOOD NEWS. I've a new BABY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I wanna shout out loud. again. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (Alex shout with me). AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! LOL!

Dont get me wrong again. My Baby aint the baby baby. ITS my 20th birthday gift from my mom! CANON EOS 1000D. YES no doubt for this time. DSLR! GOSH its DSLR! And yes. I'm still 19. sweet and young. and its few months away from my 20th birthday. But BUT, I cant wait to get my DSLR. I've waited too longggggggggggggggg. So, my mom bought this DSLR for me in advance. Thanks MOM! I LOVE YOU!

Model of the Day to test my New Baby:

Rocky!


My Bro with the one-month-old Hamster. Lovely.And Me! Hope That u still remember my face. LOL!

I'm gonna Laugh while Dreaming tonight!

2 comments:

said...

woo hoo!!! damn nice~
congrats to you girl XD

by,
singyong

Tin3tiNe said...

Thanks lovely. Btw i linked u already :)