Monday, June 8, 2009

Pain of the day


I had my chemistry paper 2 two hours ago and it was a total disaster.
So, tough paper huh? NO, NOT at all.Oh well, since its an easy paper, why i reckon that as a total disaster?
Let's see, If its a tough paper, I can still give myself excuses that I did not do well in my paper not because of my stupidity or carelessness. But, its because of that particular paper is too difficult and its not to our standard to solve it.

So what happened? I was scanning through the questions when i got my paper and I was quite confident that I'm able to answer all the questions, No Doubt. I'm 1 metre away from the grade 'A'.
Taking my own sweet time solving the questions. The disaster arose, I was stucked with question 4 and i couldn't find the source of my error. As always, I began to be panic and my hand start to shake uncontrollably.
I tried to chill myself and go on with my last question. I might know what's my mistakes when i come back to the question. Okay and now i finished the last questions and go back to my previous one. I read through the questions carefully once again and hoping I will spot some vital hints which i might miss out just now.
AND finally. THE GOOD NEWS: I know where's my mistake! YAY! and My eyes are filled with tears of JOY. I nearly jumped up from my chair and cheer~ And it was the time tht I received a bad news from my invigilator.
She said peacefully with a low tone: ' Students, 5 minutes left.'
OMG. My heart sunk to the deepest ocean and being eaten by sea creatures.

SO. I end up submitting my papers without correct answers.
The worst thing is I KNOW HOW TO ANSWER IT. DAMN!
My 'A' flies away. JUST LIKE THAT. GONNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Being optimistic, I will try my best in my paper 1.


2 papers left. And tht's the end of my nightmare!
OH WAIT!. A2 is few months AHEAD!
GOSHHHHH! Cant wait for my A level to end.




And Yeah. Genting trip this friday and I'm glad that I can relax my mind for at least 2 days.
P/S: I'm so excitied that I'm going to meet someone very soon, real soon ! Miss her soo much.WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~