Saturday, June 27, 2009

Terrible Week.


Okay. What actually happened to me last week?
I've been admitted to the hospital and been staying there for 5 'WONDERFUL' night.
I had DENGUE FEVER!


Last Tuesday, I had fever and I thought it was jus another ordinary fever which I'll recovery just by one or two tablets of panadol plus some good rest. But the fever never fades. Some of my friends was telling me that i might be having dengue due to the symptoms but I don believe it.
So, I finally consult the doctor. My blood was tested and my platelet counts was unexpectedly lower than the normal. The doctor advised me to be admitted to the hospital for further diagnosis.


The first 2 days was okay for me. No other symptoms except for High fever. But my platelets counts continued to drop until I finally being diagnose as a positive Dengue patient. The next few days were like HELL for me. I vomitted out whatever i drank and i ate. I cant even sleep to ease my pain. The nurse checked my body temperature, blood pressure every hour and I had to consume pills of different colours and shape. I was so suffering on the bed, waiting the time to pass sec by sec. I wanted to talk to someone but it was even a burden for me to talk. The only thing i can do is to lie on the bed and watch the tv the whole day which is obviously without any nice programmes.

I only started to recover until the 5th day of my stay in the hospital and I was hoping desperately to go home. The situation in the hospital was really BAD. And well, I was discharged on Tuesday morning after comfirming that my platelets counts starting to rise. I ate nothing for 6 days and I lose lotsa weights. Good News for me huh? LOL!

I jus wanna say Thanks to my besties who had visited me in the hospital. I LOVE YOU GALSS! MUACKS. :D
And thanks to my all my friends who cared about me. I'm reali touched. Thanks ALOT. I'm back to college now. OMG! SO DAMN MANY HOMEWORK waiting for me to complete.
Another Shocking News is my test is WEEK AFTER NEXT.











*Me,Jac, Addy and Wan Chean*



*My Baby Patrick *

2 comments:

AzraeL & MaviS said...

没事吧你?!。。。
我感觉脱离了社会~~脱离了你。

一切平安。

Tin3tiNe said...

上星期的确有事。
现在没事了

我也感觉到你。。。
很远啊!