Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Second Time

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO~~
Today I went to KLCC for TRANSFORMERS 2
with my lovely classmates for the SECOND time.
But still, The movie is really great! Love it! xoxo


Weiyang, YQ and Alex

Me & Alex


Abby and YQ


Joseph & Alex


OMG! This is ONE of the best movies which I've ever watched!
I'm considering to watch for the 3rd or even 4th time!
xD


*Sizzling Hot* Megan Fox

Bumble Bee


We were talking about some lame jokes in the class today. LOL, please put on your jacket before reading this.


Here are the questions:
1.What is the name of Transformers parents?
2.What is the name of Transformers sister?





Answer:1. Transparent 2. Transistor





OKAY. I know its LAME. I've warned U. Hahahaha!

2 comments:

Baldwin said...

omg!!! it's soooooooo lame...haha..

but good one.. lolxxx

Tin3tiNe said...

YESH its veeryyy lameee indeed. xD
I've more to tell.. haha