Saturday, June 13, 2009

Whoops!

Done with AS exam and whewww.. Okay I know its too late to cos' it ended last week. xD SOWEEEE. but I cant blog until I collect the pictures from my fweeenns..


I had a wonderful trip at Genting with my classmates. And well, 38 of us went there with Genting Express + Cable car. Wonder why are there so many of us in my class? They're actually my DK-mates for specific.
GENTING. a boring chill-out-destination. I thought this will be another ordinary trip with normal routine. But guess what? I had a great time there. I truly is.



*Genting Express.. We occupy most of the seats*

*Kelvin the joker. He was mumbling how many chapters I'm gonna write for my blog.*

Cam-whoring is part of our routine.
Here are some of the Group pictures.

*while Q-ing for Flying Chair*

*About 30 of us waiting for our turn for Cyclone ride*






The Star of the day-- 'The Terminator'




*Chris & Kai Yunn*


and for that particular day 110609, Its was the 19th Birthday for both of them -- Chris and Kai Yunn
We celebrated their birthday in the Theme Park Hotel room where 38 of us gathered in the lil room. Can you imagine how 'close' we are? *laugh*
Here's the Handmade Birthday Cake by Sam Yew.*sorry if i spelt your name wrongly*. So sweet and thoughtful of him.

If someone were to bake me a cake for my Birthday, I will be crying in my room for the whole night. LOL! Sounds so pathetic. (T~T)

*heart this picture <3*
Camwhore with ''wannabe model''-- Alex


Whoops.6 months to go. And I'm gonna miss you guys very much.xoxo

2 comments:

Baldwin said...

OMG..the camwhorers strikes Genting...*lolx.

very easy to make u cry eh.. jst bake u a cake.. =p

Tin3tiNe said...

LOL. and I'm one of the major camwhorers xD

Must bake me a cake next time.
haha.